Starting, Growing and Investing in a Business

Last Revised on February 7, 2008

Love Your Health Money Family & Relationship

Whether you are new to the business world and seeking a help, or have a great business idea but don’t know where and how to start it there is always a way to solve the problem. Sometimes you just need to seek an expert help or sometimes just participate in communities where you can ask and get help. There is such website called Go 4 Funding that does this exact thing, that provides a platform for investors and entrepreneur to meet and communicate with each other so that they can understand each other’s needs, venture and other related informations.

The website is very clean, simple and easy to navigate through. Startup funding related question seems to be the most asked question there. There are many ways to get the capital – by finding a business partner or loans. Because there are what we call an angel investor, private investor or venture capitalist who are looking to invest in startup companies or small businesses there. That way this service helps both the investor and the business owner.

As always, please feel free to leave suggestions, ask any questions for help or simply discuss the topic. We highly appreciate your involvement and input everyday. If find it helpful, please share it with your friends by using one of the buttons below.

One Response to “Starting, Growing and Investing in a Business”

  1. MataHackers Says:
    April 28th, 2012 at 11:30 am

    No if you have insurance coarevge that meets your home state’s requirements, it won’t cost you any more to take the trip for insurance. If you have an accident in another state, your insurance will automatically adjust for another state’s higher limits or for no-fault coarevge. For good coarevge, though, you should carry at least 100/300/50 limits. Ask your agent about this.Even if your company doesn’t usually write in all states, you’re still covered. Just be sure to have the insurance ID card with you at all times, and be sure the license for anyone who might drive is current. Also, be sure your policy is paid up for at least the length of the trip.We did the same thing in the summer of 1988 a 31-day, 7000-mile trip out west, including several states where our regular company doesn’t normally write insurance, and had no problems at all.Enjoy!

Any Comments, Solutions, Questions, Reviews or Feedbacks You Have

You must be logged in to post a comment.